VAT Compliance & Advisory
Value Added Tax (VAT) is one of the most complex area of taxation, which involves several VAT schemes and complicated rules. Getting the VAT right from the start of your business can save you huge costs and complications down the line.
Our aim is to always help our clients to reduce their administrative burden, including the difficulty in dealing with VAT. We provide a wide range of services from choosing the correct VAT scheme for our clients, full preparation of VAT returns as well as advice regarding VAT planning and structuring of VAT transactions and cross border issues.
How can we help?
We will help you improve the accuracy of your VAT declaration, whilst making the most out of your VAT liabilities. Our services will include:
- Selecting the right VAT scheme & registering your business for VAT.
- VAT returns preparation and reconciliation, starting from the book-keeping.
- Partial exemption VAT Advice – making sure you maximize your VAT recovery.
- Cross-border VAT: importing/exporting and supplying goods or services within EU or out of EU. This includes compliance and planning.
- VAT on land and property transaction, both advisory and compliance.
- VAT inquiries and disputes representation.
- VAT health-checks.
For further information please contact us.