Retail & Wholesale
The retail and wholesale sector have always been one of the most competitive business sectors in the UK. With the increased customer awareness, price transparency, but also the rapid growth of e-commerce and overseas competition, the retail and wholesale businesses constantly have to be on the edge of innovation and improving the customer experience.
Whilst operating in such a competitive environment, we understand that it is difficult for our clients to keep an eye on the tax and compliance aspect of their business as well. To improve their profitability, we provide our clients with sound financial and tax advice by making sure we fully understand their specific circumstances and the changes in the retail and wholesale sector.
How can we help you?
Whether you are a small shopkeeper, high street retailer, mail order company, internet trader or wholesale distributer, we will take great pride in helping you achieve your business targets and provide you with tailored advice.
Our services include:
- Setting up accounting systems that can integrate with your stock control system.
- Automating your data entry as much as possible to reduce the risk of human error and minimise the time spent on book-keeping.
- Advising you on the most appropriate VAT scheme, handling and administration.
- Giving you real-time advice by using cloud accounting software.
- Strategic advice.
- Minimising your tax bill, whilst you grow your business.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Tax planning and compliance.
For further information please contact us.