Employment Taxes & Payroll
Whether a company has only one director as an employee or many members of staff, employers have the responsibility to ensure that their employees’ salaries and benefits comply with the PAYE regulations and national insurance tax.
With the frequent changes in employment taxes, employers are at risk of non-compliance. We provide both, compliance and advisory services to our clients to help them understand their reporting and employee remuneration obligations.
Taxation on wages, salaries, share rewards and benefits can be a real burden for employers. We work with our clients to devise tax and NIC effective remuneration policies, in order to minimize their costs, whilst still remaining fully compliant.
How can we help?
Our services cover all aspects of employment taxes and payroll, including:
- Guidance on the latest changes in rules and regulations.
- Tax effective remuneration planning strategies.
- Payroll services.
- Payrolling of Benefits in Kind & P11D Forms.
- CIS Payroll Services for the Construction Industry.
- Advice and implementation of pension auto-enrolment requirements.
- Advice on redundancy procedures.
- Support with HMRC inspections/ PAYE audits.
For further information on any employment tax or payroll related matters, please contact us.