Influencers & YouTubers & Media
We have recently seen a massive growth in the social media sector and activities, with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter becoming a multi-billion pound industry.
Whilst starting off as an influencer or online content creator can be a captivating and entertaining activity, one should not forget about his/her taxes and administrative duties. Whilst you focus on growing your audience and converting your hobby into a full-time business, we can make sure you are fully compliant with your tax.
Whether you set up as a sole-trader, or as a limited company, we can take care of everything for you.
How can we help?
Our pro-active and fast-moving approach enables us to help our clients, amongst others, with:
- Helping decide the most appropriate business format – sole trader, partnership, or limited company. The business format has implications for taxation, raising finance and personal liability, so it’s vital to choose the right option.
- Registration for all the applicable taxes: VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax etc.
- Cloud book-keeping software set-up & training.
- Ensure the client uses all the tax reliefs available to them and provide advice to the client on minimising future tax liabilities.
- provide you with valuable and pro-active advice relating to any tax implications on your social media activities.
For further information please .