Pensions & Auto Enrolment
The Automatic Pension Enrolment is part of the government’s initiative to help people save more for their retirement.
The workplace pension legislation makes it compulsory for employers to enrol their eligible employees into a pension scheme. Our focus is to make sure that our clients i.e. employers meet their obligations and minimize their risk of non-compliance with the new regime through a simple and straight-forward process.
How can we help?
As part of our Pension Auto-Enrolment process we will:
- Inform you of your duties and obligations with regards to the Auto-Enrolment Regime.
- Assist you in setting up a workplace pension scheme and liaising directly with your pension provider on your behalf, in accordance with The Pension Regulator’s requirements.
- Prepare and send all the legal required communications to your employees.
- Filing of all the necessary forms to The Pensions Regulator.
- Making sure the correct pension contributions are being paid monthly.
- Re-assessing your workforce on an on-going basis and manage the administration of new auto-enrolments.
For further information on work place pension requirements please contact us.