When setting up a new business there are multiple areas to consider, such as deciding on the most appropriate business structure and registering for all the relevant taxes. If you are thinking of starting a business, you should definitely talk to us when developing the business idea. We can help with business plans (including the financial forecasts), provide suggestions for raising finance, and the regulatory issues you need to address; such as who to notify that a new business has started.
We get particularly excited when entrepreneurs come to us to start their business, as we get to guide them from a very early stage and see them grow. We have helped many of our clients set up their own business, which have now become highly profitable and this is how we measure our success: through our clients’ growth and the effective relationship with them.
How can we help you?
As part of our services provided we will include:
- Helping decide the most appropriate business format – sole trader, partnership or limited company. The business format has implications for taxation, raising finance and personal liability, so it’s vital to choose the right option.
- Registration for all the applicable taxes: VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax etc.
- Cloud book-keeping software set-up & training.
- Helping with choosing appropriate finance for the stage of development of the business and assist in raising the required amount.
- Helping with managing cashflow so the business does not run out of money.
- Ensure the client uses all the tax reliefs available to them and provide advice to the client on minimising future tax liabilities.
If you are an early stage business, looking for hand-holding support and advice, please contact us.