The Companies Act has strict requirements regarding the filing and disclosure of information to Companies House. With the increased corporate transparency requirements, company directors are at risk of facing significant penalties for incorrect or late filing of information with Companies House.
As part of our Company Secretarial services we will take all this burden away from you and ensure your company complies with its obligations under company law, allowing you to focus on running your business.
How can we help?
Our company secretarial services include:
- Use of our practice address as your registered office address and service address for directors.
- Compiling, checking, amending and filing the company’s annual return at Companies House.
- Shares transfer documentation and minutes preparation.
- Preparing and filing all forms routinely requiring filing at Companies House such as those notifying changes in the company’s officers or their details from time to time.
- Maintaining the company’s statutory registers, by filing any changes in officers, persons with significant control and share capital.
- Preparing the paperwork needed to issue and allot new shares in the company or deal with share transfers.
- Changes to the company’s share capital.
- Preparation of the notice, agenda, proxies and minutes for a company’s annual general meeting.
- Advising you of any relevant changes in legislation and reporting requirements.
For further information on company secretarial services please contact us.