Construction & Engineering
The construction and engineering industry is one of the largest sectors in the UK, but it also has its complexities; there is a maze of regulations, uncertainties and risks to deal with. There’s also the increasing threat of an investigation by HMRC; the UK Tax Authority commonly imposes financial settlements going back several years to collect tax, national insurance, interest and penalties on any errors discovered.
It’s a challenging market place where the best advice isn’t just desirable, it’s critical. We work with a wide range of clients in the construction sector including: commercial and residential developers, contractors, sub-contractors, civil engineers, structural engineers, electrical and gas engineers, plumbing engineers and architects. We guide a business from start-up, through growth strategies and surviving a changing economy, all the way to exit planning.
How can we help you?
Our team can offer a full range of business advisory, accounting and tax service for you and your business, including:
- Advice on the structure of business operations.
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) for both contractors and subcontractors.
- Specialist VAT advice on property transactions.
- Capital allowances claims.
- Tax efficient structuring for construction groups.
- Capital gains tax advice.
- Research and Development tax credits on innovative construction methods.
For further information please contact us.