E-Commerce & Online Business
The digital age has brought about an explosion of business over the internet; e-commerce and online businesses are operating in a fast-changing environment due to the pace at which the technology is evolving, which allows for an increase in international customer base.
The numerous accounting and tax implications are often overlooked in the development of the infrastructure needed to cope with the requirements of such businesses.
At Capitax Financial, we have recognised this development and have established credible web accounting solutions to ensure your e-commerce business requirements are met and appropriate systems and strategies are put in place to facilitate and support your growth.
Whatever your business issues, we can provide you with the appropriate services, ideas and solutions tailored to your requirements.
We are partners with different cloud accounting software, such as Xero, FreeAgent, QuickBooks and KashFlow, that can integrate all your website sales and inventory records to your accounting system, making sure that you focus on your business from day one.
How can we help you?
There are numerous issues relevant to online traders, which we can help and advise you on.
- Cloud accounting – enabling us to give you real time advice.
- Systems integration with different platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify etc.
- Book-keeping & data entry automation.
- Minimising your tax bill, whilst you grow your business.
- VAT advice on online and international sales (cross border trading).
- All related accounting and tax matters.
- Intellectual property – accounting and tax implications.
If you are looking for a modern accountant to understand and advise you on your online business, please contact us.