High Net Worth Individuals
High Net Worth individuals (HNWI) require dedicated and exclusive advice to sensibly plan on how to enhance and protect their wealth. With all the legislative changes, it is crucial for High Net Worth Individuals to have access to proactive advice which ensures their tax affairs are managed in the most efficient way in order to preserve their wealth, both now and in future.
Our expertise lies in helping to plan and achieve our HNWI’s financial objectives, whilst ensuring compliance with UK and worldwide tax obligations. Our ethos is not to help plan to pay tax but to help mitigate our HNWI’s tax liabilities and, as with all planning, early involvement is the hallmark of success. As well as cutting right across the main UK tax codes, we are skilled in advising right across the spectrum of personal taxation solutions.
We specialise in providing strategic tax planning advice to high net worth individuals, including families, entrepreneurs, non-UK residents and non-UK domiciled individuals, investors, landlords, professionals etc, whilst ensuring their tax affairs remain compliant.
How can we help you?
Our specialist services to High Net Worth Individuals include:
- Pre-arrival to the UK planning and structuring of overseas investments.
- Tax efficient structure of your UK set-up.
- Non-domicile and residence planning & remittance planning.
- Matrimonial tax planning.
- Dual employment contract issues.
- Tax implications on purchasing residential properties in the UK.
- Inheritance tax planning.
- Succession planning.
- Trust and estates planning.
- UK tax compliance.
For more information on HNWI and the UK tax implications, please contact us.