Healthcare & Medical
Each healthcare profession and business has its own unique accounting and advisory requirements. We understand the different needs of healthcare specialists, and we will ensure that bespoke advice is given to our clients in order to meet their requirements, ease their financial world and minimise their tax bill.
Across our experience we have worked with GPs (practices and locums), dentists (practices and locums), opticians (practices and locums), medical consultants, pharmacists (retail and locums), osteopaths and not forgetting the medical suppliers. We have identified the subtle differences in their accounting requirements. As medical and health care accountants, we have extensive knowledge of the financial factors affecting the profession and we work with our medical clients to provide in-depth assistance on all aspects of personal and practice finance.
We also have experience in dealing with a wide range of issues concerning residential care and nursing homes, from buying, selling or simply extending their home.
We are knowledgeable in legislative and financial factors affecting their profession and we work together with our clients in addressing all the issues they may face and help them grow their business.
How can we help you?
Our services include many areas, amongst which:
- Business organisational guidance.
- Regular practice accounts and statutory accounts.
- VAT advice and VAT returns.
- Advice on tax deductible expenses and record-keeping requirements.
- Tax compliance and planning.
- Capital allowances claims for practice/ surgery equipment.
- Practice/ surgeries acquisitions & disposals.
- Book-keeping, payroll and accounting systems.
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
If you would like someone to look after your accounts, tax and business strategy, whilst you look after your patients and comply with regulatory requirements, please contact us.