Cross Border Issues
In a global business environment, access to international tax advice and planning is essential. Whether you are expanding into new markets, planning to acquire an overseas business or coming to the UK to establish a new business, you need to consider your cross-border tax issues.
At Capitax Financial Ltd, we have extensive experience in dealing with cross-border issues, hence, we can support and guide you on the tax and reporting requirements on establishing a permanent presence overseas or in the UK.
How can we help?
Our professionals have the resources, experience and competence to help companies like yours address your cross-border tax compliance and plan around it too. Our team will be able to help you with:
- Advising on the tax implications of setting up a branch/ subsidiary/ business overseas.
- Advising on the tax implications of setting up your business in the UK, if you are based overseas.
- Implement your plans of expanding your business overseas by working with overseas advisors and also the same if you are setting up in the UK.
- Monitor the performance of your overseas business and manage the repatriation of profits to the UK.
- Dispatching products in the UK or exporting out of UK.
- Providing services in the EU and outside EU.
- Dealing with tax compliance issues and reporting requirements in the UK.
- Managing VAT and indirect tax issues on cross-border trade, including the sale of digital services (MOSS).
Whether you are planning to invest into the UK from overseas or thinking of taking your first tentative steps of expanding overseas, we would be delighted to guide you through all the structure arrangements and tax implications that you may face. If you would like to discuss how we can help you, please contact us.