Mergers & Acquisitions
If you are considering expanding your business, one appropriate method may be through a merger or acquisition. This is a complex and time-consuming process and if it is not well researched and skilfully negotiated it could make matters more complex.
Merging or acquiring a new business is a situation where you will require the need and support of our experienced professionals to ensure your interests are best represented in any subsequent transactions.
How can we help?
We will help you achieve the right deal, by developing the right strategy for your merger or acquisition. As part of our services, our team will ensure that:
- We understand your aims and what you wish to achieve.
- Assist you in negotiating terms with the prospective business.
- Conduct any due diligence required.
- Review the performance of the prospective business.
- Help you in structuring your businesses in the most tax efficient way.
- Carry out any post integration planning and implementation.
- Evaluate the tax implications.
It is equally important to seek professional help and advice when disposing of a business. We can help with valuing the assets, finding suitable purchasers, negotiating the sale and minimise your exposure to tax.
If you would like the support and assistance of a professional advisor in relation to your business acquisition or disposal, please contact us.