Strategy & Exit Planning
Buying, selling, restructuring or planning an exit from your business – it’s never too early to start planning.
Exiting a business is the opportunity to cash in all the hard work and efforts made over the years or pass on your business to your family. To maximise your return and to make the transaction as tax efficient as possible, you will have to plan well in advance and review your exit strategy annually.
How can we help?
Our team of professional advisors will be able to consider all the tax issues when exiting your business. Our team will be able to advise you on the following:
- Passing on your business to your family members.
- Selling your shares in to your business partners.
- Selling your business to your key employees.
- Selling your business to a third party.
- Winding up your business.
- Advise you on the best structure of the transaction to meet your requirements.
- Tax structuring to reduce tax costs on exit.
- Shareholder agreements.
With a well-designed exit plan, we ensure that your company is prepared for the preferred buyout. For further information, please contact us.